Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Bernstein Brothers' Christmas Spectacular

Hello ladies and gents. I recently went and saw "The Bernstein Brothers' Christmas Spectacular" as a part of the Catalyst Series at North Carolina Stage Company. It was fantastic. I thoroghly enjoyed watching the cast perform, which included Monday Carter, John Crutchfield, Jonathan Frappier, Darren Marshall, David Ostergaard, Karri Ostergaard, Trinity Smith, and Vivian Smith (no relation). The first act was a series of different holiday themed pieces, and the second act was "A Twisted Carol." The people behind the show and the stage were Chall Gray, Karen Stobbe, Jason Williams, Jonathan, and Julie Holliday Carter. I really enjoyed the show, and I can't wait for it to come back next year. Not only was it excellent, it was all original and local. And if you know me, you know how much those two things excite me. The peices were written Dylan Bolin, Sara Fields, Anthony Wood, Mondy, Jonathan, and Dan Harmon (who is apparently famous). I would tell you to ge see it, but I caught one of the last shows. There's always next year though, so go see it! A big kudos and thanks to Mondy, Karen, Chall, and Jonathan.

Logo by Sean David Robinson.

Merry Christmas,
Nathan.

No comments: