Thursday, December 18, 2008

Orbiting Update

Here's an update on the things orbiting my life right now.

1. No, I have not seen "The Bernstein Brothers' Christmas Spectacular," but yes I am going to. I will be ushering at the 4 P.M. show on Saturday. I am very excited to go see it and please don't spoil it for me.

2. No Shame is on Saturday and I will be there! Looking forward to it. I have been slaving over the perfect pieces to bring.

3. I have been cast in the Montford Park Players production of TITUS ANDRONICUS, directed by Jason Williams. I am really excited to be working with Jason and my cast mates. I know what I have been cast as, but since Jason is still trying to get his cast list together, I will wait before plastering it all over the internet. But I will probably tell you if you ask in person.

No comments: